HU

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Took two goes for my baby to eat it however I also had a little taste test and it was pretty good. Obvious beef flavour with a hint of sweetness. Consistency was smooth with a bit of graininess from the beef. I would buy this again as I feel it's great quality.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This pack is tasty. There is a tinge of sweetness that comes with the sweet potato. And with this, the flavour isn’t very beefy or gamey, making it easy for my toddler to accept the taste profile. I love that Serenity Kids packs are high on protein, which is so important for baby’s growth and development. Other brands I know contain only half of what serenity kids has

Posted on May 8, 2022

I always love the quality and ingredients of serenity kids'. products. it has natural flavor of sweet potato, that makes my baby really loves it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Bub is 8 months old and loves it, definitely will repurchase as it is one of his favourites. This one is on the sweeter end, but 11g of carbs with 2g sugar...makes me wonder how but also not complaining!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Not too strong in flavour, love that it contains no nasties. I feed baby half a pack each time, and keep the other half in the fridge to heat up the next day.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
2051

This one is just ok. My son sometimes spits this one out and seems to have trouble swallowing it sometimes if he gets too much at once, which leads me to think it's too thick. He seems to like the taste well enough though, as he will continue to try to eat it despite gagging on it. He seems to like kale and sweet potato as ingredients, so that's likely helpful. I tried a bit of this one and thought it was ok. I'm not about to steal the pouch from him though.

Posted on May 13, 2022

High quality product with natural ingredients. Not less important, our baby likes it's taste, especially if we mix it with other mashed vegetable's.