HU

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

These are amazing!! I love the simple, clean I ingredients in these snacks. My son seems to think they taste wonderful — they’re convenient to use and are a great size for on the go in his snack cup. He can identify these snacks by the pancaking and always asks for them when he seems them!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Ecstatic to find this brand on iherb! Just clean, high quality wholesome ingredients. They use healthy olive oil instead of sunflower oil that most brands use. I love that they test for heavy metals and pesticide, and having been certified by clean label project I feel good about giving this to my toddler.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love it that it's grain free. Was trying so hard to find a grain free puff! The cinnamon smells so good as well! My boy loves it.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My daughter loves the taste of these puffs, the quality of ingredients are good. They come in different flavors and my daughter loves them all.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My son loves these. I tried them too, since I always try everything before I give it to my baby. I definitely approved. They taste great and not artificial like the other brands of puffs. Love the clean ingredients, will be buying more.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

High quality ingredients , great taste. My toddler loves the spices in them. Perfect age appropriate finger food and not loaded with grain. Price is a but expensive but it's worth it IMO.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love how clean their ingredients list is. My son loves the taste he can eat so many of them. The only downside is that sometime it stains his shirt yellow.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Little hard to chew, better if your baby have some teeth or great in chewing teeth-less. They are not melting like traditional baby puffs. Flavor is good, even though kids don’t really care for it but I do. Plan on trying other flavors

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My one-year-old loves Serenity puffs. Love the clean ingredients.

ed208cdb-a5fa-49b4-bfd6-b2c9c8d0855d