HU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not so great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

All the other baby foods I saw had fillers like rice etc. Although we are a rice loving family, I read that rice is to be limited in young babies because of the risk of arsenic contamination from the soil. Love the small organic ingredient list for these and hard-to-find ingredients I couldn’t make myself. My 11 mo old daughter loves them so much I can’t get it on the spoon fast enough for her (she screams with excitement).

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have cooked wild caught salmon in many ways for my daughter since she was a baby but her uptake has always been low. This salmon pack is the only one that she likes eating. Probably it isn’t very fishy in taste and smell. I am so glad we got this.

My son actually enjoys this one quite a bit, although like most of the meat pouches, he doesn't usually finish the whole pouch in one meal. He seems to like the texture and taste of this one. I can't personally comment on the taste of this one as I can't bring myself to try pureed salmon for some reason. I don't know what the hang up is about fish, but... that's my issue... and likely irrelevant. Anyway... my one year old thinks this one is at least ok.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great quality and great taste. I like that the product has all natural ingredients and the size is exactly what my son needs at his age.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This pouch is filled with high quality ingredients and I used this as part of a quick meal when I didn't have time to prepare a full meal. Really liked how there was no added sugar

Posted on May 8, 2022

It great ingredients and fine quality. It smells good and I it taste good as well. I try before I give it to my baby. my baby really loves it. I buy at least 4 of it every time it in stock.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My baby loves its taste! Good ingredients and quality for this price as well! Glad to find a pouch with salmon though it’s not cheap!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I was apprehensive since the colour of the puree was a little dull and the smell whilst not strong, was not the most pleasant due to the Salmon. Baby loved it though and finished it without hesitation.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I was so scared to try this for my granddaughter. She loves the taste of Salmon. The vitamins really are great for a young girl who doesn't eat many solid foods. Great prices at Iherb, and you can catch very good sales.