HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
The scent is crazy!!

I love this soap so much! All my bathroom smells like a fresh coconut! It gently cleanses the skin and leaves it very soft. I ordered it like 7 months ago and it's still left more than a half so it's very long-lasting as well. Will definitely buy more!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This bar last a looong time. Makes my skin very soft and moisturized. I have very sensitive skin, and almost anything breaks me out, but this bar doesn’t. The sent isn’t overwhelming at all. It’s gentle. My skin doesn’t feel dry. The size of this bar is very large and thick. Perfect lather

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I'm not exactly sure about the amount of natural ingredients in this, which is important to me, but I ended up purchasing this once because my other favorite bar soap was unavailable. I like it. It keeps my skin soft. I wish they would omit the plastic packaging, though.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Love this bar soap! It’s one that both my husband and I can agree on keeping in our shower for daily use. It leaves moisturized softness behind with a gentle and beautiful scent. The larger size lasts a long while and has the quality you can expect from Shea Moisture.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

LOVE this soap! I started using it as a bath soap and now I'm using it as a hand soap too! It cleanses very well, but it's also gentle on my dry and sensitive skin. It is scent-free, which is what I prefer because fragrance often irritates my skin. The size is HUGE! You get so much with the price! Another bonus is that it's white, so it goes with any color scheme in a bathroom!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I like the scent of this soap. The package is very large. I prefer the black soap of this brand, but this one is also great. I might order it again, but probably will try the other soaps from this brand before ordering this one again.

717cbabb-0cfc-46c0-92d3-d0f0f6909e0d
09ac7f20-3502-4caf-b202-3dec5163ea08
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww So good i like it i love nice and really wow wowww

2b11d204-3a03-496b-b9c0-572c2996c154
Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good Good good good

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

This shea butter soap is very mild to my sensitive skin, it nourishes as well with the natural smell from the ingredients, and it is excellent.