HU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
I like it !

My hair loves this product ! I just started using it but I can definitely tell that my hair became softer after that. However the packaging is the worst though… the bottle is so hard to squeeze and it’s really difficult to get the product out of it ! (It’s not milky, it’s a thicker type of cream)

dc8ccf68-7264-4d20-8523-32a1320a0fe8
Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I'm in love with the scent. I bought honey+milk from another brand and they have that unmistaken, similar smell. My curls love this leave-on, they're shiny, lively, and I didn't have to have much effort in forming my curls coz this conditioner does the job already. Kinda difficult to get the product out of the bottle though eventhough its full but my hair is reaping the benefits early on so I dont mind.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It softens the best, but does not have the slip of other leave-ins. The product is very creamy and smells great but not over-powering, the notes of coconut and shea are very subtle but pleasant.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have no problem with the product itself but it’s impossible to get the product out of the tiny hole in the cap! It’s not milky at all. It’s thick almost like sheamoisture deep conditioners. To get the product out I just open the cap and take some out with my finger which isn’t easy either.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love this leave in, but couse my hair is kinda thin, it works better for me if I add some water in the product to make it more liquidish

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Excellent quality ingredients taste and size because worth the price . My daughter me and husband even loves it. First time buying this product and already see some benefits from this supplements;)) thank you iHerb for shipping to indonesia !! Good scent composition and packaging

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I have tried their masque and found it really good. Hence, I have bought this to try. I'm really excited to get it. I will leave a review after I try.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Used this yesterday and was fun to know I was putting good stuff in my hair. Real great at conditioning it. Also made my chemo curls better.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love this conditioner! The scent is nice (although I would prefer fragrance free for health reasons alas), it's really moisturizing and softens the hair. I use it both as a conditioner and a leave-in. The only problem is that it runs out of stock so often.