HU

Based on 3,535 Ratings
2,752
Posted on Jun 26, 2022
Excellent! Works for humid weather

I bought the bigger version after liking the smaller one. Its the only leave-in product that smells so good and helps my hair to be more hydrated while keeping my 3b/3c curls bouncy. The size is big enough to last you quite a long time, for reference, i used the small version for about 6months. A tiny amount of product can go a long way. Please leave me a thumbs up if my review was useful for you.

08810438-4e93-4445-8c66-656b109a0792
Posted on May 12, 2022

oh my GOD,,,, where has this product line been all my life?!?! I've always struggled with finding the right products for my hair and just ended up trying to cope with dry-ish easily matting curls, this products along with the rest of this line really helped my hair benefit from the moisture it needed. it also smells like caramel/toffee :") my curls look so happy for the first time in a while 🖤🖤

03331ff7-e204-4b92-87d2-48375af12c55

this leave-in conditioner from sheamoisture is famous as the whole line. it's in top 3 of my leave-in conditioners. it moisturizes my hair and leaves a smooth touch. it's very light on hair with so much slip, seriously this line has the best slip of sheamoisture in my opinion. it smells like caramel and has a light consistency. i hope my review helped ❤

4ffd9089-0bb3-401f-94de-4297dd4981d4
ce7425e9-6775-4890-9251-d91896b381de
8d257e2b-1e2e-4a6e-9d97-dcb13e2b53cd
3645e595-4f0f-4f44-b45c-7e1613be8dd2
6c138cba-77a4-4b0b-9266-d23c3172de41
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Love everything from Shea moisture the scent is so good and size is great because a little goes a long way, quality is great and if you have a sensitive scalp get this product it works so good for thick curly hair it will benefit your hair so much I recommend this great leave in can get so much use out of it.

7cb5ba16-e358-4218-bf92-c8a1d7c2d3a5
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Yummmmmmyyy so creamy and moisturized my hair very well I used the smallest one and I got addicted I noticed difference between the small and this one is the small has a massive scent but this no scent at all so I guess this will be my new addiction Well packaged Fully abd enough size!

ddad1ff5-d503-4383-b90d-d109f13c03c5
6e5034cd-057c-487b-a0c1-254701cf151c
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I tried the small size of this conditioner for a month and ended up ordering it again! The first thing was the smell its amazing sweet vanilla that last for long. Then by the next month I tried to notice the difference in my hair! Its healthier and shiny ❤❤❤ So this leave-in is officially in my staple hair products update: my 3B curls really loves this leave-in conditioner! I can see huge improvement in my hair texture, it looks and feels more healthy! also it doesn't it break out my skin around the hairline, and the scent last long! ❤❤❤ Great improvement using this leave-in! I felt the difference when I used another brand, especially the smell its so good and it last long in hot and humid weather 🥰

abd71e14-8962-4889-a826-10e1e8506edc
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I use it by applying it while my hair is still wer, It leaves hair moisturized and bouncy, although it doesn’t smell the best but scent is not bad for me. The size of the product is very big too it will last you a while. The quality for the price is a steal.

50b56804-04ea-43e5-9274-1a1cb6d28408
Posted on May 29, 2022

BEST leave in keeps the hair soft and define the curls, vey good smell and incredible for the hair, worth buying and the amount lasts for long, will not stop buying it, it is the best leave in with no chemicals. Very good brand and very effective, use it for my kids as well.

560e4aa9-e3b4-4b6d-bc68-21bc243af92d
Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I have been using this product for several months now. I really like it! I use just the tiniest amount, so it will last a long time. It smooths my hair and seems to add a bit of strength. I wash my hair twice a week, and sometimes use a bit more of this conditioner to smooth my hair on non-wash days.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My hair is fine, high porosity, and easily weighed down so this is the only styling product (aside from gel) that I use. I find that most products weigh down my hair. However, this leave-in is absolutely perfect for my hair. It has protein (not too much) which is perfect for my high porosity hair. It's also light so it doesn't cause build-up on the scalp and it's very moisturizing. The scent is amazing, the size of this thing is amazing. It's huge given it's price. And the quality is out of this world.