HU

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Excellent! shea moisture does it again!

Feels great on my skin, the package was sturdy an the bottle was clean and secure. I love the size of this body wash it lasts me a few weeks. I use it every day about 2x per day The scent is impeccable and not harsh. This product is gentle enough for my sensitive skin and cures my husband's dry skin. Don't hesitate it to buy it and try it!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

We love a lot of the SheaMoisture products. This was our first time trying this Pink Himalayan Salt body wash. There was nothing offensive in the scent and you can see the grains of natural pink salt in the bottle. It has some exfoliant and detoxifying properties due to the salt, but I found it just a little bit drying to the skin when used regularly. So, it is not a daily cleanser for me.... but occasional. Even so, due to the care of the SheaMoisture products using healthier ingredients... it is a recommended!!!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

This body wash is gentle and very moisturising on the skin. It has a pleasant scent and lathers very well making it good value for money. I would purchase Pink Himalayan Body Wash again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like the scent of this wash. it is gentle on the skin yet it does cleanse well. Have been using this daily. Quality is good.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This body wash has a nice feeling, good sudsing quality! The scent is pleasant and doesn’t linger so it won’t interfere with one’s perfume or lotion.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I don't really like the smell - it's ok just a bit too flowery smelling for me. It lathers up nicely but it's nothing special. Mostly it's the smell that I don't like but that's me.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I love the soft relaxing scent and the lather is nice.

GkLYSC
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Love this body wash! The scent is great and it really lift all the tiredness after using! Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It smells soooo good!! My skin feels soft after too