HU

TLoInDubai
Posted on Aug 14, 2021
Bumpy Road to the rescue!

My kid gets mean ant bites relatively frequently because of where we live. They sting like fire and then itch with fury. I know because I have also had these bites. They are awful. Bumpy Road works; it eases the sting and eliminates the itch. If my son gets bitten by anything, the first thing he asks for, even before he starts to cry, is Bumpy Road. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

WOW! SO glad I found this! I have unexplained rashes on my ankles and wrists that subside in winter but is aggravated in summer (warm months) DR's for over 10 years have not a clue what causes it and its very uncomfortable and itchy. THIS all natural salve makes the redness and itching stop and keeps the inflamed areas soft, smooth and cool! SO awesome!

Posted on May 30, 2022

**Best healing balm Ever** This is thee best healing balm I have ever purchased, which is amazing because it is also the least expensive I have found for the benefits it does. Has a very smooth calming scent and a little goes a long ways with this product! It always heals up any wounds I've gotten very quickly and effectively. Me and my family literally have tons of these all over our home in almost every room. Works really well for dry lips as well! Can't beat the quality and price for this healing balm. This is a must in all households, especially with children who get little bumps and bruises quite frequently. 2 thumbs way up for this product! 👍👍

Posted on May 24, 2022

the product is of excellent quality, good size, I use it for a long time, there are good results. the packaging is excellent. ingredients from are great, for any age. is good and doesn't have any bad taste. So I'm totally recommend that product. i can recommend that, good effect

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I have used it many times on bumps and it really made the It does not hurt when you put it on so it is extremely suitable for young kids.... If I helped mark YES 👌✔

d128ceae-2c57-4142-b2b8-a21ac7f3d4a0
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have the whole set for itching and chest balm rub. love the small containers and the ingredients. Great for travelling. Everyone always says I carry the kitchen sink in my bag but it's not too heavy . These are great products to have, get the whole set and travel with them anywhere

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Had bought another Sierra Bees product, and ran across this one, and bought one for myself and 2 for 2 other people! Excellent ingredients, pure, natural scent, no dies, great for the scrapes/bumps/strange skin issues. The ingredients are what turned me to purchase, since it has at least 2 ingredients each for each area of healing, which would be soothing, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic/antibacterial, wound healing, smooth application. Great small package for travel. Super happy with this product and my purchase!