HU

Posted on May 13, 2022

Wow! I really did not expect it to be so delicious! The sauce consists of oil (very high quality), vinegar and full of vegetables, and a bit of garlic. Shake before use. Adds a lot of flavor to salads or chopped vegetables, to all types of meat (ready to eat) and from what I understand can be used as a sauce for soaking meat (I have not tried yet). I had not enjoyed salad or vegetables so much for a long time when I started using the sauce.

Очень вкусная заправка для салатов! Для меня в меру кислая, в меру острая (может, кому-то покажется слишком острой, но я острое люблю). Ощущается аромат орегано и чесночка. Заправка содержит соль и в листовые салаты я дополнительно соль не кладу. Если мой отзыв был вам полезен, пожалуйста, нажмите "да". Delicious salad dressing! For me, it's sour and spicy enough (maybe it will seem too spicy to someone, but I love spicy). The aroma of oregano and garlic is felt. The dressing contains salt so I don't add salt to leafy salads. If my review was helpful to you, please click "yes"

f89913f0-8e16-4cb5-bf5d-320b8e816f82
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good salad oil. Put some on the salad and it made the dish smell pepper and taste good. Good oil absorb if you in Keto diet too.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Only dressing I will buy. Has a nice little kick to it to distinguish it from regular dressings. I even use it in my tuna sandwiches instead of mayo.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very tasty sauce! The sauce has vinegar and it adds a little spiciness to the flavor. Full of herbs, so should be shaken before each use. In my opinion it is also suitable for seasoning both meat and not just salad.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I usually make my own salad dressings but this one is a nice flavorful backup using healthy ingredients! I add lemon and extra fresh garlic yummy!

Posted on May 6, 2021

I've never seen this dressing before, but I love pepperincini so I had to try it! It was very delicious on a simple lettuce and cucumber salad

45b3fc90-9fdd-43dc-b9df-b458a62e77dd
Posted on May 28, 2022

No other salad dressing compares. It is so tasty, I usually use 2 bottles a month.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I love this dressing! Ive been buying it for years. Great on salad with feta, croutons, and olives! Tastes like a restaurant salad!

Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s taste good good and so easy to use it on food esp. shrimps & vegetables