HU

JoysWorld
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love this brand! I have super sensitive, dehydrated, middle aged skin. I get eczema, rosascea, hives. And when I was in search for a moisturizer that I could afford, that doesn’t irritate or cause breakouts, I decided to try this because I love the brands toner. And I have not been disappointed! I can use a large pea sized amount and it covers my face. Its .oisturizing that works day or night and lasts without feeling heavy. My redness has almost completely subsidded. My dark spots from blemishes lighten up much faster with the use of this. My pores look great. It works fantastically under make up. It leaves a true heathy glow, without being oily. And I can actually use this on my neck (which is hands down a rarity! My neck freaks out with hives over almost everything). My Décolleté is actually soft, smooth and hydrated. I wish i could buy it by the gallon!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Luxurious quality for a reasonable price. The texture is very smooth and creamy. Easy packaging with a deceiving amount of product for the size. I have combo/acne prone skin with a dry U zone. This keeps it moisturized and visibly plump. The natural scent doesn’t irritate my skin but I do feel a bit of sensitivity when I’ve used an active treatment. The brand has an unscented cream that is equally as good but doesn’t irritate at all. Would still recommend this to those who don’t have skin sensitivity, seeking moisture in the dryer seasons.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Whenever I see centella in the ingredients list, it is like music to my ears. What can I say apart from the fact that it is an excellent product . It has a nice texture, it is brightening because of the niacinamide, antiaging and soothing, the perfect cream for me. I love its composition: it has squalane - a superb moisturizer, glycerin keeps the skin hydrated, shea butter is an emollient and a magic moisturizer as some call it, it has soothing properties and is rich in antioxidants. And, of course, my favourite - centella - famous for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I was trying this cream at with time and felt in love with it.Nice texture,nice scent,moistures really well my combination sensitive skin.The texture is really nice and fast absorbing.I think this is a must have product for hot season. I use it in my morning and evening routine.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have been wanting to try this product for a long time and use it when my skin feels very dry and flaky (specially on winter). Instantly this product moisturizes and can last for days. I combine it with the use of a toner that contains cica as well. This product works very well.

My skin loves centella. And am puting my trust on this relying with all the good review i read so far in the socmed platform!

cc8b974c-b38f-44dd-8f74-7a582e8b2ece
Posted on May 25, 2022

Its a really good cream. Somewhere between a gel cream and a cream. it feels thick when you first put it on your face but its realy thin. no active acids- so just a great, soothing moisturizer. Usualy centella creams are quite heavy. but not this one, and did not clogged my pores. almost no scent and very good for sesetive skin like mine.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

The cream has no scent, which is big plus. It does not smell at all. The cream has a light texture, however, it feels heavy on the skin, which is good for my dry aged skin, but dont think it would fit for oily skin. I took one star away because, even cream is good, it sits heavy on the skin, it gives feeling that my skin is sealed under candle wax. I did not expect any dramatic effects from the cream, and I did not see it, however, for winter time and indoors with heaters, this cream is perfect.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have an oily acne prone sensitive skin It has god ingredients but contains shea butter that not so good for oily skin Because of that I am using it only in winter. Amazing soothing effect. Very pleasant and calm feeling Recommended Has no scent

121d256a-5a34-4d1f-9673-b757446a5ab5