HU

Posted on May 14, 2022
Awesome sleep

Kids are happy with these gummies.quality is superb and there is no side effects only happy night sleep,but I believe packaging is bigger than quantity of gummies.28 gummies need to be at least 60 otherwise no issues.it has organic and natural flavor+ non GMO which is great .it is helpful to improve sleeping pattern.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I bought for my grandson who is on the autism spectrum. He uses Melatonin for sleep and not sure of the long term effects. He sleeps well with the Smarty pants sleep gummies. I actually use them myself too as I have trouble sleeping. My only complaint is the supplements work out to be quite expensive in Australia as they are shipped from the US. Thank you so much

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I bought it for a 5 years old age girl. her mother is very satisfied. The girl like the taste, it is easy to use and serving is very good as well. They say they feel difference

Posted on May 2, 2022

Highly recommend for kids and adults. It does not contain Melatonin, and they taste great and mostly natural ingredients which is much better than hundreds of chemical labels out there. The ingredients are top notch and product is of good quality overall.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I like this formula because melatonin free, my daughter loves the taste and she is calmer at bed time when taking it. Manufacturer uses same packaging size for 28 and 42 gummies though, seems a bit of a waste of plastic…

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Im glad to have found sleep supplement without melatonin. It’s just a bit pricey for just 28 gummies. I hope it will help my son with ASD to have a good night sleep.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These really help my son to sleep! Really appreciate how quickly Iherb ships them so we never run out.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Helps a lot with sleeping issues for my child! Highly recommend!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

these are good for my active grandchild,he likes these gummies very much

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

My Kiddos likes it and it help them to have a deep healthy sleep