HU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I was so surprised this smells so sweet but not like artificial scent. It’s so elegant. My little daughter loves it so much. I have to get more after this.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This is great as well. It fizzles well in warm/lukewarm water and is great for my 4 year old. We love to bring this along to our hotel stays so that she can have endless fun. Usually there will be an animal that comes out after the thing fizzles.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

a325cf93-1d1b-44ee-b9f2-10922ebaebd9
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

nice, mild scent. it's fun for every age and fizzes in a good frequency, not too fast or slow. it smells good and very gentle on the skin

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

my kids loved this and it smells great. it changed the bath water pink, much to their delight. the prize inside it pretty pointless, they would have been just as happy not to have it.