HU

Mummyummy
Posted on Nov 13, 2021
Excellent Dinosaur Bath Bomb for kids!

My son loves dissolving this bath bomb in his hands to see what dinosaur his within. It's neutral and makes bath no residue. Fully dissolved and my son has great fun exploring this dinosaur egg, will get more and hope it will be other designs next order. Thank you iherb for fast delivery!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Fantastic! Nice smell and my daughter simply loves it and enjoyed her bath time! No allergy or flare on my daughter’s eczema skin. Would definitely purchase more in future.

8b5ac2c2-326a-4448-8388-95ee8c2ab956
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My daughter loves to use this in the bathtub when we go for staycation. The scent is not too over powering and she loves the dinosaur that appears after the thing finishes fizzling. She's 4 years old!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I enjoy use this product.. it helps me relax in my jacuzzi The quality is really good and the size is perfect ad enough for one bath I will order this again it worths The age stay for many months Package is very safe

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

My kids live these - they take a really long time to dissolve and the toy is cute! I always add them to my cart when I place an order.