HU

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
It's great if you can get it

I was in the hospital in October and away from my Tart Cherry for four days. At the end of the stay when it was time to go home, my gout flared up and I had to go home by ambulance. I really missed it. When I have it, I have no flare-ups.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I initially purchased the Solaray Tart Cherry supplements from a local shop and found them to be helpful. The price I paid at the local store was however very high. iHerb had the same product at a much lower price and I decided to try. Wow was I surprised at how fast they shipped the product and emailed me several times keeping me updated on my order. I literally received my order the next day. Granted I live fairly close to their headquarters. The expiration dates, another one of my concerns, are years out 10/25!!! I will definitely buy from iHerb again!!!

I have always battled post-exercise soreness, which always caused layoffs. These little capsules have banished this issue entirely. Following a workout I swallow one or two of these with my usual protein shake. Works like a charm.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Tart Cherry has worked great for me. I take it daily according to the directions and have found it to relieve the pain I suffer with arthritis.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Tart Cherry Capsules. Tart Cherry Increases Antioxidant Capacity. Tart Cherry Decreases Muscle Soreness. Tart Cherry Increases Sleep Efficiency. Tart Cherry Decreases Chronic Inflammation. Tart Cherry Increases Athletic Performance. Tart Cherry Decreases Uric Acid.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Bought this Solary Tart Cherry along with Solaray Total Cleanse (Uric Acid) to help my hubby fight off a gout attack. He continues to take it on a regular basis as a preventative measure. Of course, there are several benefits to taking tart cherry so it's a win-win.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Tart cherry is a wonderful anti- inflammatory. People with gout have great success with it in particular, and it contains natural melatonin so is nice to take before bed. This is a good way to fill in the gaps in our diet when we should be eating more produce but don't.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I always trust this brand for herbal/natural extract. This product has been working well in managing hypertension. And it also helps with sleep.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I think this product helps me to relax and I sleep better. Good price at Iherb!