HU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My doctor told me to take 25 mg pregnenolone to help balance hormones. This is a sublingual tablet (melts under the tongue) which I find to be easy to take and very effective.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has a fabulous taste, and since it's subliingual, it goes directly into my bloodstream. I can feel it go to work (unlike other brands). Source Naturals offers high quality products; so glad I found them and this pregnenolone.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Pregnenolone sounds so amazing that I decided to buy some as I am already used to using progesterone cream for my PMS. Apparently pregnenolone is the precursor of all steroid hormones and has also additional benefits like depression and anxiety relief!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Have only been taking for the last week but can already notice a positive change in my mood. Like the small dose and ease of taking and always great price and fast delivery from iHerb.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Size is helpful as it is easy to swallow. It benefit my health perfectly. Taste is fair. Well package. Improved energy.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Very good product fast shipping by iherb. Good price and ingredients

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

this being a lozenges(fast absorption 0 combined with cherry flavored is the ultimate winner. my wife feels the effect immediately!