HU
Based on 1,021 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,021 Ratings
Posted on May 15, 2022

I love the scent of this soap. It is very natural and not too strong. I ordered a few and gave two bars to my friend as a gift. I like the size of the soap. It lasts longer than some other brands I purchased in the past and it does not get soggy as much.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

SOF Violet Bouquet soap smells exactly like violets-anyway the violet fragrance you know well. It is a great soap that lathers nice and Soft. This is a good quality soap that I even give for gifts. I like the potency of this scent that isn’t cloying but more of an earthy flower.

Posted on May 30, 2022

lovely scent and moisturizing. used daily. good quality and long lasting. it is a bar of soap how much more do you want me to mention. Larger than store bought bar and sulfate free

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love the scents and the quality of these soaps. I've used different ones before. I really like the how big the size for the value of them.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Like the rose one so I ordered this just to try. Not like it as much as i did for the rose, but overall it's a good product!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Big bar of soap. But I notice it din help w my back acne like other brands. I seem to get more while using. Yikes.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I’ve been using South of France bar soap for several years. The violet bouquet scent is just lovely. Pamper yourself with South of France luxurious bath bars.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

France soap - trusted brand. Good quality, nice scent , lasting , hydrating and moisturizing my skin. I even use it to wash my face, it's so gentle.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

A really nice soap that has a perfect scent and lathers up well.Nice large size bar.It's easy on the skin as well.