HU
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 17, 2022
Lovely natural scent

The scent of roses is lovely and natural. The hand wash is quite thick, not runny. The reason I’m rating the product 4/5, not 5/5 is because it’s quite hard to pump. The amount cannot be regulated - what comes out is at least double what is needed. The pump also seems to get stuck and the neck needs to be lifted up for the next dispensing. The pics below illustrate this problem.

4715eb7f-55c1-41d9-8a62-fb3dee13715e
c9b6c546-6dfc-413c-bb24-af642de5c164
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,627

Rose scented hand wash always reminds me of my grandmother, which is a bonus. This one is very gentle and leaves hands soft, not dry.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The scent is as really mild and the quality is good. The feel is awesome and gentle on the skin. Can be used for all age. The package is just right for the duration. The size is worth the prize. The composition of the product is all-natural. The benefit is seen immediately with the fragrance.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

So gentle, it doesn't dry out my hands AT ALL. The smell is...natural. It's pleasant enough, but there's a distinct top note of plants...just green vegetation that I couldn't identify. The remaining floral scent is mild and doesn't smell quite like rose to me. It's a decent quality and seems natural. I'll buy again, but I'll try a different scent next time.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

smells really nice, like wild red roses , bit vintage . packaging is cute and it really does leave ur hand soft afterwards, which I dont notice with most soaps.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This washes your hands well enough but i found that the pump dispenses too much so I've gone through it very quickly. That may be a good thing, as i didn't like the scent at all - too much wood, not enough rose. I prefer more light floral or clean green scents although after you rinse off, you can't really smell it much.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Some scented soaps smell a bit too artificial, but this one didn't. It has a really pleasant smell and feels gentle on the hands. Only downside is that the package is small in size and needs to be replaced more often.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

wasn't crazy about the scent of this product, it was a bit harsh and sharp for my taste. Not a gentle, floral scent that I was hoping for. Packaging is pretty though.