HU

4.8
Based on 1,066 Ratings
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
5,637

This Cherry Blossom soap is divine!! It smells wonderful and lathers up great!! Will definitely purchase this soap again!! Received the order very quickly!!! Update - Been using this Cherry Blossom soap everyday.....it makes the whole bathroom smell like cherry blossoms when I shower.....it truly is a wonderful soap!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Excellent! Excellent Essence! Amazing snail mucin essence. High concentrate of powerful ingredient. It has many benefits to overall skin health and I am on my second bottle at this moment. I use it after hydrating toner before sealing it in with occlusive cream. I enjoy it when my skin is irritated and dry in the winter months. Packaging with pump is convenient and easy to use. If you thought that my review was helpful, please feel free to press the 'yes' button. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love the scent, I use it for a while and benefits on my skin are clear even if my skin is sensitive. skin becoma gentle and not dry. feel very good. great quality, big size, ggod composition, good locking package. at my age (58) I buy only products I love like this one.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Wonderful, high quality soap bar with a very pleasant scent. The size is big, so I have been able to use it for a long time as my body soap. My skin does not feel dry after use. I also like the no plastic packaging.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

This soap SMELLS soooooo good! It’s not to over powering considering it is a floral scented soap! My skin felt oh so soft after using it!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

France soap - trusted brand. Good quality, nice scent , lasting , hydrating and moisturizing my skin. I even use it to wash my face, it's so gentle. I noticed my face pigmentation faded away after using SOF to wash my face 1x per day

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I ordered this along with several other items, including another soap, and when I opened the box, I could smell the cherry blossom immediately - this is a powerfully fragrant soap, and it smells amazing! Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Top quality! Love this particular one for the true scent of cherry blossom. It's very mild and gentle. Good for those who doesn't like loud fragrance.