HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 9, 2023

I tried a few of the other hand/body soaps in this brand SOF but hadn’t tried the Lavender fields yet. It smells just like high end Lavender soap, and it is of good quality as well. It lathers nicely but not too much, so it will last a couple or more weeks. It’s good enough to give for gifts which I have some of the others. Nice earthy Lavender fragrance that you would imagine being from France.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

We used to buy the B&B Works brand but my son became sensitive to the chemical lavender smell. The South of France brand has not only saved me big money from products he rejects but a bar of soap will last him 2-3 months! It’s worth every single penny!

Anne
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I bought 15 of these soaps as gifts for seniors at a Seniors Activity Center - something functional that they can use. The paper packaging looks cheerful and nice. The size is just right as gifts. This is my 1st time buying it. I read that the soap is free of nasty ingredients making its quality attractive. Value for money indeed. They smell so good - I bought a mixture of Lemon&Verbena and Lavender scent. Will buy more of the feedback from the seniors are great.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I love the lavender scent so much. it's rich and a bit spicy and very calming and luxurious. the soap is not drying and feels really nice on sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The whole bath room full of lavender scent after i used this soap. South of France soap are top notch quality, all scents are pleasant, long lasting. Super gentle yet cleanse my skin

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

France soap - trusted brand. Good quality, nice scent , lasting , hydrating and moisturizing my skin. I even use it to wash my face, it's so gentle. I noticed my face pigmentation faded away after using SOF to wash my face 1x per day

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I liked the fact that these were packaged plain cardboard . The scent was a very mild lavender and it lasted a long time. I would buy again.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Can never go wrong with South of France natural soaps. Feels fantastic with a beautiful scent. This soap is by far superb quality and offers a large generous size.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I love each variety of this soap brand! I stock up on them and forget about soap shopping for some while. Mild and clean scent, long lasting as a shower soap.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I have fair sensitive skin and this soap makes my skin feel great and is never dry after use. Very clean ingredients and the scent is just right.