HU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Excellent Soap!

This soap has a most beautiful scent. It is quite large, and lasts for a long time. It's great for sensitive skin, and has all clean ingredients. Excellent value. I buy quite a few soaps in this range, and they are all lovely. One of my favorite soap brands

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

The quality of south of France soaps has been something that I have enjoyed for decades. This particular scent is very clean and fresh, as soon as you open the box it has that warm Springtime smell, nothing overt. I love how moisturizing these soaps are and between bars I'll use different scents and leave the other bars sitting out to fragrance the bathroom. Well made, excellent long-lasting soap.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

South France Shea Butter Soap is well scented and moisturizing, the ingredients are formulated with natural products and the Shea Butter promotes the skin's natural hydration and renewal. I really liked the scent, I use it daily because it's my favorite soap. I liked the quality and durability of the soap, the shea butter soap helped me a lot in my daily care.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 28, 2023
1,392

Good, high-quality soap. Soap does not scatter in the soap box. Enough for a long time. Good, natural composition ( without phthalates, SLS. parabens ). Does not contain animal products. Neutral smell The skin is not annoying, did not cause allergies.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I have yet to find a South of France bar that I didn’t like. The scents are lovely, but not too strong and the bar lasts a long time. I haven’t used this one yet but it smells nice.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Top quality! My family prefer soap bars instead of liquid soaps. The scent is very mild and pleasant, and the soap leaves skin clean and fresh.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Scent is amazing quality is good use for soft skin

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Shea butter is such a nice additive to body soap. This produces a good lather and lasts longer than many soaps.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This is the most subtle scent on their smell selection. Perfect for a gift or personal use.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

Shea Butter is the scent I order the most from the scent selection - it is very subtle. Definitely recommend.