HU

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

My kids love this as a snack and I love that it is healthier then junk food. I recommend it. The raisins are good quality.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Sunmaid products were parts of my youth. On a recent visit to the USA we found them again and have begun supplying ourselves via iherb. A great combination. Natural. Fresh tasting. Nutritious. Who could want more. And nearly to the door delivery to boot!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Packaged to stay fresh and a very clean product (most raisins are not! Try soaking and look what comes out in the wash). Perfect addition to morning oatmeal and a replacement for sugar craving worth coffee!

These are great raisins from a great brand and the price is perfect from iHerb! I wish they had a better sealing technique to keep them fresh but the flavour is top notch.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I 'm used to this product already since years. Each morning my wife put some of them into my Muesli (breakfast pot). Very fast delivery. Comes through customes in Netherland to EU and from there forwarded to France. Tank you for the organisation. NWK

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

A classic that you can’t go wrong with. I put these raisins in my cereal, salads, or I just snack on them. You can’t go wrong with Sun-Maid.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is an old, trusted brand. I like that theres just raisins and nothing else. Yummy as a snack. I will also be using it in baking.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I always trust this brand Sun- maid for quality dried fruits, and this raisins are amazing,tasty and super tasty.