HU

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I did not see that there is a sweetener in the composition (I try to avoid sugar and all its substitutes). But it's very tasty!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The package contains chopped dates made from high-quality ingredients. They include sugar.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

great product. fresh dates and I totally recommend. great for those on a diet or just wanting to eat healthier!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Addictive, but I don't think they needed the added sugar. Great for a snack

Gotta love my good dates boy

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Tasty, fresh and high quality!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Delicious

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It doesn't look very appetizing - a powder sprinkled with sweetener, with some larger fractions. A whole date is much more pleasant to put in your mouth. Eating is uncomfortable and ... strange. The taste is normal, sweet, date. I won't repeat for sure. The brand disappointed me. I also tried prunes, the taste is so-so.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's cut into a size that's easy to eat, so I put it in granola or mix it with yogurt and eat it. It's sweet and nutritious, so I use it like a sweetener.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

To tell the truth, I didn’t understand the taste ... they don’t look like dates at all. Not large pieces are sprinkled with something, to taste, not even powdered sugar. I think this product is suitable for home baking.

c95ebbc5-f385-44ef-8375-d43203bd6550