HU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It is difficult to find currants in my area, especially the sun-Maid brand. I’m not sure why, but I prefer them when I bake. They are naturally sweeter and plumper to me. I really like the smaller size. In my opinion Sun-Maid makes the best raisins and currants. They are not dried out which is important in baking!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's the perfect ingredient to put in salads for a little taste of sweetness. I use them in baking mini cookies because they are a smaller size than raisins. I know they have health benefits and just taste great. I recommend them for a snack in lunch boxes as well.

Rosy
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is my first time buying Zante currants and they are so tasty. I was actually surprised at how small they are but regardless to that, they are full of flavor. I'm using the currants for my baking as they are the perfect size for many of my recipes. They are also much cheaper on IHERB than at my local supermarket where I live so as long as that's the case, I will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have been looking for currants everywhere in my country but no-one carries them. i'm glad to find them on iHerb at a good price. will be using these as my toddler's snacks or for baking.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I recommend this product because the composition, smell taste and size of the ingredient are beneficial to a diet high in fiber and the quality and use is perfect for quick snack

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Currants were recommended to me because they’re high in iron, which I need more of. They’re like mini raisins but taste slightly different. No added sugar. Sweet but not overly sweet. Soft but not too chewy. Tasty, healthier alternative to snacking.

Posted on May 8, 2022

currants is not everywhere so i'm happy to find it here.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Never tasted Zante currants before. I didn't expect the to be so tiny. But they are really tasty and not overly sweet

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Hot cross buns turned out amazing. The currants were of good quality

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I had a hard time finding currants made without sunflower oil, so was glad to find these ones! They are very good :)