HU

Xinefire
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Happy Aussie Hubby!

Bought this with my husband [age - early 50's] in mind in Nov 2021. 3 weeks ago he finally decided to use it as he needed to do a complete clean shave which he does about every 2yrs due to getting a type of eczema on his scalp & facial areas. Especially with his beard which swings between the groomed stubble, short stubble & extended goatee styles. It will take up to 4 weeks to clear up before he grows his beard back. This is even using medicated shampoos, creams etc throughout the 18mths to 2yrs.thing. So why not start from scratch. After a complete shave he then massaged in a few drops of the Black Seed oil all over his face & scalp that first morning & then again that night after a shower. The next morning? WOW! There was a very noticeable visual difference compared to the past 15yrs or so of treating it. The angry irritated, yet flaky & scaly facial skin had improved well over 50% AND so had the itchiness & irritated sensations that always accompanies it. His scalp which is much less affected simply looked fantastic - like there hadn't been an issue. Not just those benefits but it also moisturised without being greasy. He is back to a short stubble style within just one week! He continues to massage a few drops daily. He reckons he could probably just use it on his scalp [which is always kept shaved anyway] just 3 times a week. So we will update this review much later. He is very, very happy with the results, the speed at which they occurred & that he hasn't needed any of the heavily medicated shampoos The upside of that is the cost. The cleansers &/or shampoos [he changes brands every several months or so] he's had to use to try & control it range from $13 for 60ml [concentrated] up to $30 for 200ml & is needed monthly. This Black Seed Oil costs a bit less than $20 for 113ml size [4fl oz]. How much has been used in 3wks? About 15ml - see second photo as I point to how much has been used. Which means there is still about 5 mths worth to use. So 1 bottle every 5mths. Even if he used a bottle every 4mths that is cost total of less than $60 per year versus the past range of medicated products $136 to $360 per year. Will definitely be in our usual purchases!

a79432e1-c0c5-4fa1-82a9-a3dfa4e144fb
aae2d1a6-5bf9-4695-9e9b-0d1e30303891

Perfect. I have been buying Sunny Isle from their site for a while and I got very happy when iHerb started carrying the brand. After reading a lot, I bought this to mix with the extra black JBCO from this brand and argan oil plus lavender, peppermint, rosemary and tea tree essential oils and use the mixture in my scalp for hair fall. The first use I didn't have hair fall. So, I hope I have good results in the long run to bring my hair back.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I purchased this for hair growth and scalp health. Since using it in my growth oil blend, noticed that my husbands scalp is not as itchy. I helps to keep our hair moisturized and shiny. I can tell it is high quality because of its scent and viscosity. Also, you cannot beat that price!!!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My 2nd bottle. I used it for my hair. I have hair loss and thinning due to aging and hormonal issues. So I used this a part of the hair oil mix that I use to massage my scalp twice or once a week. My mixed includes black castor oil, black seed oil, vitamin oil, almond oil, vitamin E and grape-seed oil. The benefit delays producing white hair, make my hair thicker, moisturises and manageable. I will definitely buy this once i ran out of it. Best buy for me.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Black seed oil can be hard to find, I am glad I could find it here. So far, it smells fresh and potent. The size is great, not too big (and perhaps expensive) that it would spoil befor I can use it up, and not to small. Black seed oil is said to be great for eczema (used topically) and I intend to make an ointment out of it, together with shea butter. It may also help with acne and oily scalp. I'll update once I try it. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I use black seed oil mix with coconut & almond oil for my hair and my hair a bit shine. Continue to using until see the results

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this oil because it has many uses from hair to body. It can lessen hair breakage and the package is very nice. I will continue to use this from now on.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Wonderful oil that I use on my face and neck along w/ the Heritage Store, Black Seed Oil Handmade Soap. Scent is light like a hint of oregano oil. The oil is very light and absorbs quickly w/o a greasy feel. great for aging skin. I also use on my hair and scalp. Known for reversing grey hair.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This was probably the most “reasonably” priced black oil that I could find. Their prices have gone through the roof since they’ve been commercialized. This product definitely gives off the odor and texture I remember of black seed oil. We’ll see how well it performs over time.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I use this for my face in the winter. After I wash my face I apply it only at night and when I wake up my face isn't greasy but is moisturized.