HU

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Fine product, but so far I prefer tablets.

SuperNutritional is a great high-potency vitamin combination. I’ve looked for years & can’t find a comparable product. I was disappointed to find the tablets out of stock, but decided to try the chewable version, which was available. It could grow on me but after a week, I’m not quite on board with the taste of the chewables. I hope the tablets are back in stock by the time I need a refill.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It's a Great product, good value for money. .Tastes good. Healthy ingredients. Good size. Easy to take dosages . Amazing benefits Good for mature men

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Excellent product. I feel great when taking it. It provides me with all essential vitamins and herbs as a supplement to a well balanced nutrition.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST MEGA VITAMIN - MENERAL SUPPLEMENTS I HAVE FOUND - I'VE BEEN TAKING MEGA VITAMINS FOR 50 YEARS THIS IS THE BEST

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This product provides a very good mix of ingredients appropriate for the age group with only one tablet required daily. With the chewable tablets, it is very easy to take and tastes great.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love Supernutrition vitamins. They contain everything that I need, so I don't have to take so many different vitamins. This is a brand that I trust.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

The best of its kind. Very happy with the product. iHERB is the top company i am dealing for many years. I dont mind even paying high taxes as I am in cyprus as they offer the best products and best service. Thank you once more for another smooth transaction one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. High quality and best package and size as its value for money and it showed a benefit at little time . The taste is okey and i have no concern for the ingredient used. its part of a good diet, I see good benefits and improvement for our age and its good prevention . Keep up the good work IHERB

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

In order to qualify to a:"one a day" status, a multivitamin tablet has to become really big and difficult to swallow. This SimplyOne multivitamin overcomes the problem by making the big tablet chewable and fruity flavored without the stickiness of gummy supplements. Its composition is well balanced, and it is tasty to chew.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Taste lingers.. so we prefer the tablets although they are big sized to swallow.. daily use has uplifting effects once the taste is out of your mouth