HU

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It tastes okay. The size is fair and enough. But you need to take your time to knead the package well before opening. I like the cacao and coconut flavor more than this one. It is a great snack to have in case you are looking for a quick fuel source for the brain.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used to order these in pouches, but let me tell you how much it is now with the new packaging. Same great taste! Idea for keto diet.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love coconut butter and most kinds of nut butter, but this one missed the mark for me. It's very rich, so I won't be eating it by the spoonful like I can with other varieties (though that may be a good thing, depending on health goals). It's smooth, but in my 75F degree home, it was also really runny. It was a little bitter, like rancid nut oil. I bought it out of curiosity but also to expose my baby to macadamia nuts. She didn't request seconds, but she ate what I gave her on her pancake.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very small, very expensive. Oil is sperate from the nut butter. When you open the package you will first have to drink a mouth full of oil. Quite disgusting. After You have to put your mouth all over the package to squeeze the nut butter out with your teeth. not very sanitary. Or you can cut the whole thing open with a scissors and use a spoon. that completely takes away all the convenience. It's not environmentally friendly at all to have such a tiny amount of food in it's own pack. Also the "tear here" is printed on the wrong side. Can't imagine any situation I would rather have this than some real macadamia nuts.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

searching for bigger bottle from the same product because it tast delicious

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Amazing. you do not feel hungry for a long time after having a packet. Good for keto diet

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Excellent quality ingredients, supreme taste, small package is great for for on the go.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Great taste and quality I use this for fueling on long distance runs