HU

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used to order these in pouches, but let me tell you how much it is now with the new packaging. Same great taste! Idea for keto diet. This flavor is my favorite, it is fortified with mct oil and probiotics, which boosts your energy level and fulfilling at the same time.

0abb369b-52f6-4bc8-9382-49bb0fc939c3
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

A special taste and at first it was difficult for me to determine how and what it is used for. I bought it on impulse and I can't rate the quality of the product. Neither positive nor negative, but I tried it anyway. Apparently there are many benefits for people following this diet. The packaging is convenient, it can be taken anytime. A quality product that I had no use for but will recommend.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Very very tasty. It’s not over powering but not faint in the taste department. Easy to use and versatile. I like that it’s small enough to bring on the go or have the right amount/portion size without having to do the guess work. Overall very satisfied and will be ordering it again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
1912

I can see that this is a quality product, with an excellent composition. I got it out of curiosity because it was on sale. I'm not on a keto diet, but I liked the composition, it has added probiotics. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great snack for on the go. I love the clean ingredients. Super smooth taste that’s not too sweet or salty. I wish the size was a bit bigger for the price but I will still buy them because they taste delicious. Sometimes I’ll want to eat two in a day they are so good!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great product and packaging but would like to find it in larger packages or buying them in boxes of 10 or 20 for a lesser price. The taste is very good and it is easy to use. The size is perfect and the composition clean and clear. Too bad it is so expensive for such a little quantity...I mean I would purchase them in larger quantities to have them at hand any time during the day ! :)

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

It doesn't taste good. The size is fair and enough. But you need to take your time to knead the package well before opening. I like the cacao and coconut flavor more than this one. It is a great snack to have in case you are looking for a quick fuel source for the brain.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Use this quality product when I fall short of meal time, perfect serving size. Great composition of fats and good taste. It works into a keto diet very well.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I didnt expect it to be just a ls small as a palm size but the nut butter tastes great with MCT and Probotics . Easy to carry around or on the go. Packaging is good and the serving portion is just excellent for my current diet.