HU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Good vitamin

This is my first time purchasing this particular vitamin. It won’t be my last. The brand is a new one for me too. A major plus for this brand’s supplement is that it is a sublingual vitamin that will get into the bloodstream rapidly. I don’t notice much of a flavor, which is another plus for me. The quality and uniformity of the product is good. I have experienced no adverse side effects.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Recently I damaged a tooth when biting hard in an olive stone that was not supposed to be there. The pain was unbearable. I put clove oil on it to calm it, and I took MK7 twice a day to boost my calcium. In a few days my problem was fixed, I was delighted. The quality is great and when you put it under the tongue the taste is quite pleasant, stevia is not overpowering. Great benefit in a small tablet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I liked the size, the ingredients and dosage of this supplement. I think the quality is good, but I personally didn't care for the taste, to me it seemed sickly sweet, but it might be all right for others. Despite the benefits of K2, the aftertaste was a deal-breaker for me.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

love this! use it to declog my arteries. bypasses the stomach, which is amazing. I have severe stomach problems so this is perfect. dissolves under the tongue quickly & effectively.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Hi quality supplement with minimal ingredients which is exactly what you want. the 100mcg is the perfect dosage to get the most benefit, taste is great and the size of the pills are tiny so its easy to keep in your mouth and desolve.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Vitamin K helps with proper absorption of calcium, among other benefits. If you don't eat enough leafy greens, it is a good idea to supplement. Compare the different types of Vitamin K2: MK-4 and MK-7.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I generally feel better in the sense that I feel less tired.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Eady to take and disolve super fast under the tongue. Take alone with fats.

Posted on May 29, 2022

One of my favorites. After I started to use it wound or bruise on the body dissapearing faster

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

These vitamins I take together with vitamin D3. I am constantly ordering them and will continue to take them. Very happy!