HU

Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Perfect Chipotle Tabasco

This big sized bottle of Chipotle bottle tastes absolutely delicious. I use it for my burritos and tex-mex dishes. It's the perfect ingredient to give every dish that high quality extra smokey flavor. The package is sturdy as you might expect from McIlhenny. I especially like this Tabasco, because it has the perfect balance between being smokey and spicey.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Never been a huge fan of regular Tabasco since it is kinda ubiquitous, and there are so many independent brands out there. But I love chipotle flavor, and I have yet to find any independent brands that have such a rich flavor as this one. It goes far beyond the bland vinegar & heat (actually not that hot) of the regular sauce. If you like the smoked jalapeno flavor of chipotle, you'll love this.

Rosy
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This tabasco sauce has a nice smoky flavor but only lightly spicy for my taste. Regardless, it still adds nice flavor to dishes and it's made from all natural ingredients. It is also a 148 ml bottle which is quite large and with a great value!!

Posted on May 16, 2022

i first tried this in Melbourne over raw oysters and fell in love. So happy to find this huge size on iherb with such a good price. absolutely delicious with wraps and baked rice as well - just about anything i guess.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I enjoy the green Tabasco, so I thought I would give this a try. It’s good, but tastes more like a barbecue sauce than a hot sauce or pepper sauce.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

the quality is good like always for this brand. I personally did not like the strong smoky taste. I’d prefer the classic original one. A little bit pricey.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

with smoked taste , this is the best Tabasco taste improve every meal strongly recommend!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Such a great taste. Reminds me of home. Generous package size as well.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

A great alternative to the original Tabasco. Full of flavor and perfect for any Mexican dishes and chili.