HU

Posted on Aug 18, 2021
Excellent anti- MICROBIAL for sensitive skin

I Started to suffer of ezcema since I had to move to live in a very humidit place, with the situation of covid since 2020 in my skin started to appers a little fungus for all the body and I was strugglin to find an affortable soap for my body with good price quality and to help me with the ezcema too... I tried BIODERMA gel bath before but was way to expensive to keep purchasing it .... for many many researchs I find that the Tea tree oil helps a lot with ezcema and fungus problems in the skin, and it is anti-microbian too. The eucaliptus oil is antiseptic and anti-microbial TOO .... I recommend this product to people who strugglin with fungus, ezcemas and microbial problems. Give me a like if my review help you :) Thanks

986435f6-1e17-4882-b99d-4f02e3570466
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Very Soft to ur skin and safety because 100% organic. Affordable and i love it because my skin is very sensitive and i need to be careful to used soap. The scent of the soap just like a eucalyptus and you can smell the mint also l. It was amazing!!!

47e2793d-0b47-4ec8-8bb5-08490728fe64
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

My preteen daughter started having pimples on her forehead and most of the products that I find here in Japan are strong for her skin. I found this soap and she’s been using it for two weeks now, so far it’s been good! If it continues clearing her pimples we would definitely keep this one for good!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I cannot say enough good things about this soap! It's for keeping poison ivy and fungus at bay...but is just a fantastic soap to use daily and feel clean, without drying out my skin. In fact, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I've had several friends with skin issues give this soap a try - from exzema to sensitive skin, they praised this soap! This is one of my standard, go-to soaps!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The only downside of this bar is that it doesn’t last long. It has specks of herbs in it for the smell to last longer. It doesn’t lather up a lot but does the job. It’s works great on my sensitive skin and the scent is refreshing!!

I love this soap! It was so quality and had an amazing eucalyptus scent. Compared to all the other soaps I’ve tried from here, this has by far surpassed the others! It’s good for daily use, and I found it to be very soothing on sensitive skin. It was gentle and didn’t leave my skin feeling weird or dry afterwards.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love this soap. The scent is very clean and not too strong. I use it all over and on my face. It does not dry out my skin at all. It lathers nicely. The size of the bar is not huge but the quality of the soap is worth the price. I like that it comes in a cardboard box.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I ordered this soap to assist in healing from a ringworm infection on my abdomen. I had tried multiple prescription antifungal ointments but still struggled to get rid of the fungus completely. I found this soap to smell nice & I think it did help in clearing up the infection, with the oils known for their antifungal properties. The only reason I'm not giving it five stars is that I was not too fond of the crushed leaf in the soap, which was scratchy, so I had to pick it out the leaf parts at times.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The ingredient and composition of this product is really great. Gentleness and sensitivity is great as well. Packaging and size is good. Scent and quality is good as well. I really like it for my kids and for the whole family, recommended product like for like please. Use it everyday, hope this helps like for like thank you very much ;-)

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Good price with natural ingredients! Smells so refreshing while using but the smell doesn’t stay on skin after shower. My husband with sensitive skin like it!