HU

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have Crohn's and I originally bought the product for my daughter who has IBS. I was having a Flare and decided to try Healthy Gut. Within hours I was feeling better. I have been taking it for roughly six weeks and I am feeling better and having much less symptoms. I highly recommend it if you are suffering IBS, Colitis, or Crohn's. It worked very quickly and kept improving. I like the added C and D especially during cold season. My youngest daughter and my Mom started taking it and are feeling better too. My oldest daughter, who does not have IBS or Crohn's took it for a two weeks and it had no affect on her, so I think if you do have IBS, Crohns, or Colitis you owe it to yourself to try it.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

i have been getting leaky gut due to my continuous taking of ibuprofen during my period days (i get bad menstrual cramps every month). i also last year had a nasty bout of gastro issues. i can feel that after that incident my gut was never the same. the slightest intake of ibuprofen made my gut painful which is a sign of leaky gut. i knew i had to find ways to heal it. these supplements WERE the key to healing them and within a week of taking it, i could already tell the difference. will continue to take them. love it & saved my gut!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have been suffering from leaky gut issues for the past two years due to the overuse of pain medication. Besides the pain in the chest, I had something in my throat that caused great worry. Doctor prescriptions of antacid a similar medication just made it worse. But after getting this supplement after just a few days I felt at ease and now after one bottle is done, I am getting my supplies for the next two months to heal my gut completely. Can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Hi all, I am so delighted with this product so far, i had gallbladder removed a few years ago. The battle to have a regular movement just been a journey! I got these on 22nd and i will admit the first few days i was like, the pains and cramps where bad and what came out wasn't nice either.. lol. I only took 1 or 2 tablets per day. But finally today on 29th i week later i have no constipation and proper poo. Sorry if gross but that proves this works! I took collagen youth theory 1 tablet at different time to help heal the gut. My advise would be to take one tablet at a time first and listen to your body, two or theee might be too much. Hopes this helps some one!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have tried the mint powder although I have been extremely happy with the mint flavour which has really healed my leaky gut. I am now trying the capsules which are as healing but easier to take anywhere just with the water. I am following other members advice that is taking one 30 minutes before breakfast. Thank you IHERB

Great product! Immediate relief for my digestive issues including leaky gut syndrome. I've tried many products and this is the best! Thank you! Necesseraly you have make useful changes for healthy eating. You don't need to make huge changes to eat healthier. And you don't have to change your habits all at the same time. It's best to set small goals and change your habits a little bit at a time. Over time, small changes can make a big difference in your health. If my review was useful, let me know by clicking "YES" Thank you in advance Skvelý produkt!

a357aa07-e24b-4637-baf4-d6470efc94ba
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have only taken this once or twice so far, and did so with fear and trepidation (as anyone with a sensitive gut will understand,) but suffered no ill effects. As to whether it does what it advertises, that is yet to been seen. The pill size is quite reasonable, and I like the ingredients - they seem to be of good quality.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Within a few days, I felt relief from my bloated tummy. The ingredients are calming and the size is okay to swallow. The quality is good and it is a product I will continue to buy.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product has helped a lot in dealing with my diverticulitis. Whatever the combination of ingredients provide many benefits - pain reduction and generally improving my quality of life. I also like the fact that the dosage is sufficient for an entire day.