Page 1 - Reviews - Terry Naturally, HRG80 Red Ginseng Energy, 30 Easy Chew Tablets - iHerb
HU
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

These red ginseng tablets really seemed to help my mom with her chronic fatigue. Shortly after starting them, she began to have more energy and it continued until she ran out of the tablets. A week or so later, she was heading downhill again. They are easy to use and the quality appears to be very high.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Taste great. Gave me energy and managed to clean my dressing room without getting tired.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I LOVE these -- they do give you a much need boost to start your day. Taste great, just chew and swallow. Awesome

Posted on May 27, 2021

I love it so much, this is the second time I've purchased this bottle. I am a fan! It gives a very subtle pick me up. I noticed after I had my coffee crash. It really does work!!

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Have only been using 2 tablets per day for 1 week. Perhaps will see some improvements in a few more weeks.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It works for me as described

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

I like these for an afternoon pick-me-up! Doesn't taste bad for a chewable.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Not suitable for people with high blood pressure. It increased my blood pressure immensely

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Really effective

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I order my husband for the second time! Now he has a lot of work and by the evening he felt very tired. With this supplement, he still had strength for an evening workout.