Page 1 - Reviews - The Saem, Saemmul, Single Blusher, OR04 Pumpkin Latte, 0.18 oz - iHerb
HU
Posted on May 24, 2022

I absolutely love this blush. The color pumpkin late was a scary one, but turned out to be very light and gentle carrot/orange punch . It is not super pigmented, that's why color looks natural on the cheek. It perfect for summer on tan skin (my skin is fair). It has consistency of powder with light creaminess, velvety silky feel, it actually reminds me Amani blush without the price tag. I just adore how natural this blush looks on my cheeks. Definitely buying all the colors :)

Posted on May 24, 2022

to start off for shade i would say this color is an orangey-summer clementine colour. the texture is a bit dry but very buildable in layers. it is quite powdery in texture and comes up very easily though. this is good for beginners. i have a lip tint from peripera in shade selfie orange brown and it matches the color perfectly. it has a more subtle coverage

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Much lighter, orangey, and vibrant as I expected. I thought it would be something more calm. I haven’t tried it yet, so, I don’t know how it looks on skin but I’m a bit disappointed with the shade.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very nice a bit lighter than the picture but still a great shade

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

The colour is good but it doesn't blend well on my dry skin

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Easy blending. Good quality for the price.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

In love with it it blends so well

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It’s not pigmented at all ant too powdery

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Its color is so crazy and its size is suitable for the bag. The size is very small, suitable for the bag. I mean, its color is bright and fits with anything.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is acceptable to use the color you notice quickly the size is fair for the price the ingredients are very good