HU

IrinaS
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, I put it on everything, bagels, eggs, avocado toast legit EVERYTHING. I’m almost out and need to buy a new one because I use it so much. Super great taste. Amazing how something so small could change an entire meal. I’ve had other everything bagel seasonings, and this is by far my favorite brand. Perfect size.

2c7f5e2a-58a0-454a-ac39-574fa291b300
b6d97a08-df5b-44bf-a3a7-6b2b3ab19cbc

This is the one! There are tons of everything bagel seasonings out there (and I have tried them all!), but this is the one that has garlic as the first ingredient and you can really taste the difference. It is so well balanced and the flavors I remember from great bagel shops on the east coast. I do add caraway seeds to the mix because it just rounds it out for me and it seems noone has that as an ingredient EXCEPT great bagel shops on the east coast. Garlicky deliciousness! This is now my go-to brand :)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Watch out for the spices in this line. All blended spices have added salt. I like to control the salt I add to dinner so this upsets me a bit, but I’ve tried every spice from The Spice Lab and they do a great job with all of them. I like to sprinkle the everything seasonings on my homemade breads and bagels. Very good aside from the added salt.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

All the Spuce Age Everything blends are fantastic! This one has some dried tomato pieces, so it's nice and tangy. I love it on a bagel with cream cheese.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've bought a few different flavors of this, this one is pretty darn good! I love the little flavor of tomatoes in omelets, in salads, and on pretty much anything. I'll definitely order more...

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

One of the best ingredients that you can add when preparing Shakshuka. It also goes well with other foods, it has salt, pepper and everything you need in your everyday cooking.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I use it on literally everything! Avocado, white cheese, cottage cheese, toast, pies, antipasti, potatoes, fish, omelette and a lot of other uses. This spice really upgrades the food and I love to use it. Will definitely recommend and order again.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I really love all of the spive lab products. Bought this, as my regular one was out of stock, but will surely order it again

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love this stuff! I put it on my avocado toast, and on savory baked goods I make. It’s the perfect addition, that gives such a nice touch.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Like the regular "everything bagel" seasoning but a little more tangy from the dried tomato. Really really good!! If this helped you, please thumbs up so we can help more people!