HU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Best taste and natural aroma!

Our family loves tea, especially green tea, and especially bergamot-scented tea. Lots of the producers used artificial flavorings for Earl Grey Teas, so we were absolutely happy to find this all-natural bergamot-scented tea! It's amazing both for hot and cold tea, and has a very nice refreshing taste. We make sure we have at least 2 boxes of this amazing tea in the kitchen as it is sometimes out of stock jejeje. Please, give me a thumb up if you find my review helpful, thank you!

A high quality product with healthy ingredients. It's my favorite Green Earl Grey. It's organic and I love the steam distilled Bergamot oil added to it. It tastes great plain too, but I like to sweeten it with honey and add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to it. This way it has a very pleasant, slightly bitter taste to it, which goes so well with a savory breakfast (whole grain sandwich or breakfast burrito for example). The price is great for the servings you get.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This is a quality supplement that I buy often. I used it as a natural antibiotic. Package is great, benefits and ingredients cannot be faulted. It has the usual green tea taste but with diet it improves a lot. Composition causes no concerns. It suitable for adults any age. It has no hemp.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

Oh wow! What a treat for this Green tea and Earl Grey Lover. The Bergamot flavor is mild. I use 2 teaspoons in a 20oz tea bottle it is a great amount for me! The container that the tea leave some in is the cutest little metal container and the size of the container was larger than I was expecting! I would order again just for the metal container but the tea is amazing too!! A must try if you are like green tea and/or Earl Grey.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wonderful! I find green tea not the most enticing. But this one with Bergamot blend as an added ingredient is delightful. It has helped me to switch a bit more to green tea. Its a bit expensive, but generally I can get two steeps out of a load. Highly recommended. The Tao of Tea is turning into a favorite brand for me - quality offerings all around.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

One of my favorite go-to green teas that I drink regularly. Thank you Iherb! Sometimes I add matcha to the tea. :) This tea tastes great with my homemade cashew milk. :-)

Posted on May 18, 2022

Taste is good, and it's a large tin, comes filles to the brim with tea leaves. Good value for money. I like that the tin has 2 caps as well for extra air tightness. The tea itself brews a greenish yellow liquid. Bergamot taste is strongest on first steep, second steep the tastes evolves to a more green tea taste with a hint of bergamot. Third steep you'll usually just taste green tea. I don't recommend going for 4th steep for this tea as it's usually too weak by then. I'll usually do 3~4g (roughly 1 teaspoon if you don't have a good scale) for a 250ml cup. 1st steep I'll do 80°c for 4mins 2nd steep, 85°c for 5mins 3rd steep 85-90°c for up to 10mins Hope this helps!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Fresh, light, floral and aromatic. Probably, the best-tasting green tea in my collection. Ingredients are organic and premium quality. Packaging is neat and can be re-used. Green tea blends are rich in antioxidants and have plenty of health benefits. Just like coffee without the high caffeine content.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great tasting green tea, very good quality leaves. Very smooth. A little bit goes a very long way. The leaves are huge. Occasionally you need to fish these little sticks out of the tea but this is easily done. Great tea and highly recommended.