Page 1 - Reviews - Think, Thinkbaby, Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3 fl oz (89 ml) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

in the beginning when I applied it ,I was shocked that a white cast was there , but seconds later it disappeared ❣️, and the amount is big , it Can last for a long long time 🌸😍 please put me like ☘️ I shared a picture to prove that there is no white cast 😍, and the smell is soft

d9c31e72-4912-40b5-bcbc-3085048f4c54
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is like my 3rd or 4th tube. Excellent quality! I am impressed by how clean this product is ingredient wise. It gives my skin great protection and doesn't cause irritation even when my skin is sensitive and vulnerable after I had pico laser treatment. Honestly, it does leave a little bit of white cast and the thicker texture makes it harder to apply compared to chemical sunscreen. But this mineral sunscreen is much safer for someone like me who is concerned about long-term exposure to chemical ingredients. The way I use it is to squeeze dots of product all over my face and pat them into the skin. Do not rub. Just pat, pat, pat. This way, it's so much easier to apply and the white layer is less noticeable. LIKE MY COMMENT IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL :)

61689e21-eb0d-4751-9bf2-93c6cde43772
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

this is a great sunscreen for babies! not irritating to the skin even if it gets to eyes. my baby’s skin is very sensitive but with this product, i haven’t noted any irritations or redness. the smell is not irrating to the nose. i’ll recommend this to my friends. actually i added this product to my cart for my next checkout 😅

c4c80985-65c5-4b61-9b07-33e55dd80c0a
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Very protective against the sun. Hypoallergenic, suitable for my sensitive skin. The consistency is very thick, so you need to make a lot of effort to spread on a large area of the body. It was very noticeable on the skin where I did not apply the cream - the area without the cream was red and hot, and where there was cream the skin remained normal

6a73423b-310e-4525-8347-e8307d9abb10
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I often take my family to the beach where it's always sunny, even after 3pm.​ I've tried many brands of baby sunscreens but I'm not impressed with the effectiveness of any of them. But when I tried this sunscreen, it worked very well. The skin is much less dark in the sun and does not burn the skin when out in the sun. I am very happy to find a product that is right for me.

9c7c161e-dd07-4fe7-b2c9-574e49920d2c
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I've been using this sunscreen for few weeks now, and I really didn't experience any irritation or breakouts cause of it. the only little issue I have with it is that it gives my skin a light purple shade at the beginning but it fades afer few minutes ❤

01d2b276-4a00-48a0-a2b0-466577a17e5a
842fd8e1-dcf1-4326-887f-10115c3ea4e9
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I love this sunscreen as my face protection. It's lightweight for an SPF 50 and doesn't make my skin sweat in the really humid summer months. It is white and leaves a little white cast, but I am a little fair and it's fine by me. It also smells a little coconuti which is really nice.

9358e066-2b7f-4799-afab-4f0d3eacdbd7
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This is my 5 time purchase of this sunscreen but here in summer it’s 50 degree and it does give me a white cast but I use chemical sunscreen first than I used physical one that is think baby. When I am home I only prefer to use this sunscreen because it don’t clog my pores and safe to use

2fee2d96-90b8-4ca4-96ca-e90e0074d5a7
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Great sunscreen with amazing natural ingredients, i've bought it for my baby but also been using it on my combination, acne-prone skin and it didn't make a mess on my face! It leaves a bit of a white cast if you don't rubb it correctly, but it really wasn't a problem for me! I think it's good and affordable and I ordered it for second time!

78a3d0fe-28f7-4f6c-a767-351d07430d1a
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This is a great product in terms of sun protection - as well as acne control. I was going through a terrible acne break out, but as soon as I started using this, the inflammation reduced. I decided to do some research and discovered that topical zinc oxide application was effective in controlling acne redness and inflammation. It does leave a white cast, but I don't mind it, as all physical sunscreens do have a white cast. I have found that mixing it with my moisturiser helps with the white cast. Blendability and texture is great - applies very easily. Has an interesting bubble-gum kind of fragrance. Will definitely continue using it. The tube is huge - will last me a long time.

c5a6dad5-900f-4a58-a90e-685fb465767e