HU

Posted on May 6, 2022
Ok

As a stand alone bar, I found it to be very sweet and unsuitable on its own. Having said this, I used half a bar and chopped it into small pieces and blended into my vegetable smoothie. The smoothie was perfect as the sweetness of the bar offset the bitterness of the veggies.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

tasty healthy and great energetic level

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

great taste, great macros, will buy again

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A very simple and wonderful vegetable protein bar made from dates, figs, cashew nuts, carrots, vanilla escort, Himalayan pink salt and nutmeg. The feeling of eating was that it was based on dates, and I honestly didn't understand the carrot feeling. It has a sticky texture peculiar to dried fruits, and the sweetness is just right, so I really like it. You can eat it as it is, but I'm addicted to chopping it into yogurt every morning and eating it as a topping. This protein bar is very simple and delicious, so I highly recommend it!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

You can enjoy various tastes and the natural sweetness is good.

a2759c73-f7ef-489e-8794-468e5b17326a
Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good! Great for a snack, soft, enough nuts. Recommend!