HU

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Very sweet to the taste. Good portion size because it's filling. I enjoy the taste of pistachio and goji, so I was looking forward to trying this out. I still favor the Coffee Maca most but this flavor bar is a nice change up. What I love most about this brand is that the ingredients are simple and uncomplicated. None of those wired preservatives or oils. Nice reliable quality.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Simple ingredients, great taste. Would give 5 stars if the ingredients were organic. The size of the bar is decent. However, the packaging is not quite adapted (too big for the size of the bar - always deceiving).

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Dates, almonds, pistachios, goji berries. This bar also has only good ingredients and no sugar. I highly recommend ALL Thunderbird bars. Especially for children and teenagers for the shoes. You need healthy snacks to go. You need brain food and no sugar :)

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I didn't like the taste that much, even though it's natural that some of them taste a bit off-flavored, maybe because of the dates