HU

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Excellent ingredients

this one has complete vitamins that children need daily. I can't say the taste is delicious, but it's still acceptable for my child. It contains vit A in retinol form, so be careful not to exceed the dose for your children if they are taking anything like cod liver oil. I notice that my son recovered faster from his common cold while drinking this. definitely repurchase.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Very good composition of these children's multivitamins. I took them to improve the child's immunity for the flu season. I am pleased with quality.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I'm not crazy about vitamin supplements, just to have in case of cold or when the diet is not very healthy. Also once a week max in winter, my kid like this one.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Provides all the essential vitamins and mineral my kids need and they love the taste! Great quality product for the money. No corn syrup or high in sugar like a lot of the other brands.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

This product is a liquid multivitamin with good taste. It is easy for children to eat by mixing it with water or fruit juices such as orange juice.​ Contains all the necessary nutrients for children and can also be eaten to replace in case of problems that children do not like to eat vegetables. since starting to eat I have noticed that my child is healthier and less ill.​ This product is very good

b9e8e533-e22e-4dae-95a4-766f100b9d97
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Amazin to find this site. Goods are needed and good quality. Delivery is very fast. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The ingredients are great and the quality is good however the smell and taste is so strong that you can never cover it in juice or any drink no matter how small the serving is! Although my kids are used to taking multivitamin supplements (the chewable forms) they find it really hard to drink this one!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

For the second time I take these vitamins for the children of my friend, who is very happy with the quality. They are suitable for children under 2 years, one of the few.

I was looking for multivitamins for my niece's children, who soon turned one year old and I couldn't find any cheaper ones with such good ingredients. Natural d form of alpha-tocopherol and B12 as Methylcobalamin.