HU

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Love this mask as cleans deep and leaves the skin so soft. I always love natural ingredients that we know is not going to be harmful for our health. Excellent product and easy to apply. If you are looking for a natural product, try Tree to Tub products. They are amazing.

e6e568ec-eeec-4138-91c5-8a9320687caf
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I super love this clay mask! The first time it touched my skin, I know it will give me an amazing result. This clay mask is lightweight, very easy to apply and clean. What I love the most is that cooling effect and I feel my face was lifted. My pores and blemishes was less visible after using this and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Love that ginseng green tea smell too that is not overwhelming. I highly recommend this.

c6addca6-2d93-478d-8ff6-9c6b2b073ed3
8e126964-660e-4b79-8c7d-0085758fda79
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love this mask! It helps fight blemishes, shrink pores, and keep my skin soft and clean. It applies smoothly and easily, and it’s very lightweight. The scent is was a little earthy, but not overwhelming at all. A little goes a long way, so I feel like this tub will last quite awhile! Very happy with my mask!!

531e38d9-bf43-4b62-868e-d06fb2a9c650
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I am a repeat buyer of this Tree to Tub clay mask. Basically all of their products are so great. This mask has multiple clays in it as well as charcoal, so it is super soothing on your skin. It also washes off easily and smells amazing. I use this mask about once a week and my skin always looks nourished and refreshed after using. Definitely highly recommended!

03d63f9a-6605-4528-b273-470692e40962
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Loved the way this mask felt. It wasn’t drying or stinging. Love all the ingredients and how beneficial it was to my skin. It felt refreshing and soft to the touch and results were great! Definitely enjoyed a spa day at home. Reduces inflammation on some breakouts too. Excellent for acne and build up congested areas.

3ae0def5-aba7-4c98-b713-b32ffd80752d
35cfabda-cc3e-4335-b9fa-d7848543c7be
ef49122a-a895-43ba-9b44-27e0a42d24ba
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very good clay mask! It smells just like fresh clay. Once you apply the mask to the skin it gives you a cool sensation. I left it on the skin for 7 minutes and rinsed with warm water. It does not stick or dry in the skin. My skin felt smooth and fresh after using the mask. Great product and great quality!

1978ff4f-40c5-4d83-a226-e57d070d849c
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It's like I dug this mineral-rich stuff right out of the ground! I use this mask a couple times a week when my face starts feeling a bit grimy and in need of a deep cleanse. It has a refreshing tingle that feels like it's working deep in my pores to remove dirt and oil - so good! My face feels so refreshed and looks so clean afterwards and I always notice a difference in how smooth and clear it is the next day, so it's definitely working to help keep pimples for forming too. Love it!

f8a56cd8-56af-4ecb-9510-87d06c0eddcd
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is perfect with serum and face cream. I'm happy I purchased all 3. The scent is okay. I think I won't break out because this clay mask is gentle on the skin. I plan to use it at least once a week, so I can get best results.

b9260b7a-8649-4536-bb19-98e3fc2e2716
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This clay mask is one of the best you will every try! It applies smooth and buttery. It doesn't have an applicator tho, and I haven't bought one yet so I use the spatula that came with my face cream. It has a nice ginseng scent and has a tingly feeling. I use it 2-3 times per week and I also use sheet masks on other days to help improve my pores. My face feels soft after using it. Love!!

5ab8e649-337d-451d-9443-3e2facde25f6
b8ecf049-eb83-4df8-ae65-f3ec818d38f8
3633f726-f8ad-4c22-832f-69fd08ff3ad5
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is the best quality clay mask I have ever tried. it goes on sooo smooth and it feels very luxurious. I like the consistency, it doesn't go on your face lumpy like other clay masks. It has a tingly or cooling feel, it must be the ginseng. It also has a nice herbal scent, again, it must be the ginseng in it. It leaves my face soft and smooth after use.

ab25fdae-a199-44f0-b745-3b42380c46b1