HU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022
Love it!

Honestly, I’m loving this brand! I already have a few other products and I love how natural and effective they are 😀 This lotion is perfect for day and night, doesn’t leave your skin oily but it does hydrates ✨ I’m using it every night after two of tree to tub serums ❤️

5ac6a1ac-216f-4931-8e82-3cf0281d6969
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I always love the products of Tree to Tub. This completes my skincare routine. I love using this after my Tree to Tub Double Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum. This Retinol Night cream is very creamy but not greasy and very gentle on my skin. The cooling effect is also one of my favorite when using this. It brightens my skin and reduces lines. The ingredients are amazing. I love that they balance the formula to make ig friendly on sensitive skin. The scent is super nice, very light and gentle smell.

3afed516-7910-456a-8486-a696785d8aa4
146131ca-cd79-4730-82e2-9c2eb8227210
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Since I fell in love with the deep hydration face cream, I just had to try the retinol night cream by TreeToTub. Just like the face cream, this one smells soooo good, and is very gentle on the skin. My face is loving the extra hydration, especially right now that it’s cold 🥶 and my face tends to dry up a bit. Definitely another HIT 👌🏻Loaded with lots of natural and good ingredients.

4732798e-78eb-4222-99cb-5a351aa958ff
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I absolutely love everything about this cream. It’s light and no greasy which makes it the perfect night cream for me. The combination of natural ingredients have true healing properties and have brightened my complexion and softened my skin. I haven’t experienced any irritation and feel hydrated and toned. Excited to add other products to my routine from this brand.

3495c424-9bb4-415f-968b-919dd790826e

I use this cream before bed after I face wash with tub to tree. The quality is extremely good. The scent was not strong almost nonexistent. the size is perfect and easy to pack with me. I think any age could use it it's so gentle. package was cute and recycled. The benefits of the cream is soft, beautiful skin. It is very good for moisturizer because New Mexico is very dry my skin needs this. I love ❤️ this facial cream I'm so sensitive. I have no problems with the facial cream definitely recommend.

1e10d20d-9917-4671-a72d-7ec8d5d53fcc
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It feels very gentle and gives my bright skin when I wake up. I use it with tree to tub eye cream at night. Been using it for almost a month now and I can really see the difference, when I wake up my face doesn't look dull and tired. It has a pleasant and not too strong scent.

8e57a11c-f329-42fe-96a0-51a033c6d623
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I used it on my night skincare routine along with the eye cream. My nighttime routine is lavender cleanser, ginseng green tea toner, peptide serum, eye cream and night cream. the night cream is more watery than their day cream/face moisturizer. It has a faint but pleasant scent. when I wake up in the morning my skin doesn't look dull but bright and hydrated. I love these products!

6bc723bd-15c6-4b29-8b78-e9fa57888163
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I love this cream so much, because it’s beneficial and gentle to my skin. Texture is beautiful and creamy, which makes this moisturizer to absorbs well into my skin, leaving it soft and supple. Scent is natural and pleasant. I haven’t noticed any irritation whatsoever. Definitely recommend it to try at least once.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is great . Its doesn't really have a scent to it but it still works great for ya skin. Great for any texture skin and sensitive skin. Ive used this product for 2months so the size was small but you only need to small amount.

c2f39535-3f07-4ce4-9131-49c52ec89ee1
Posted on May 29, 2022

If you're looking for a retinol face cream for your sensitive skin, this is a must try! I love how its unscented and so smooth. Feels so gentle on my skin. will order again!

f42362a1-d17f-43a9-8dd7-e1a2f6ee5e80