HU
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Just like the other energy drink this one is fantastic. Simple ingredients and pure quality. Also it taste fantastic and really gives you energy. I use true lemon everyday and I will continue to use it always. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs some energy throughout the day and doesn't want another cup of coffee. Stop waiting and try this now!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Sooo Good!!! High quality! This is the first time i bought this product the taste is so strong i love it ! I use it when i feel lazy ! It really gave me energy ! When i tried it first time it was 7:00 Pm when i drink it i didn't sleep because of the energy it really helped me ! I recommend

Posted on May 9, 2022

Nice boost of non-jittery energy coupled with great (and natural) flavor, to get you through the afternoon slump. Traditional energy drinks have a lot of artificial flavors, these are all natural and taste great. I use 1 pack in a 16 ounce bottle of water and it is just the right concentration.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I hate the flavour of artificial sweeteners, including Stevia. Somehow, I can bear it with these, which is a really good thing! They are by far the best caffeine hit I've found. You can mix with a drink or just eat a bit of the powder like I do hah!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I bought this for my son .. he like the taste .. I wish there is big size bottle of this brand.. the quality is good.. and it's really work for him

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

While not someone who likes straight water or even artificial sweeteners, I have become a fan of this brand. I also get sick of the boring same handful of flavours on offer in the supermarkets. To see flavours like this around makes me happy!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Zero calories, strong taste which I like-it doesn’t get watered down and you can fill a large water bottle without having to use two packs

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

True Lemon Energy - Wild Blackberry Pomegranate packets are great to bring with you on-the-go for some quick caffeine when you need it! They're sweet and fruity and easy to prepare - you just add half a packet to water and you're good to go! Convenient!