HU
4.4

4.4
ENFP
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have to admit that I do wish there were more in the box, but that's likely just coz I seem to go through them pretty quickly. These really do help me drink more water, especially in the winter when I don't drink as much H20. I do recommend these to anyone, and I'll most certainly be buying them again.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this product, It is low in carbs and since I am a diabetic I have confidence that it will not spike my blood sugar. I recommend this to increase your water intake if you don't like your water. Anyone on a diabetic can use this product. The quality is always good.

Posted on May 2, 2022

These are great to add to your water. I hate water and these have me drinking a gallon a day. Also I don’t buy juice anymore. The raspberry flavour taste the best. I reorder more.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It goes nice with soda water or chill water. It melt with cold water too which is a plus. Super easy and quick to prepare.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Saw a YouTuber using these so had to give it a whirl. Little bit goes a long way flavour is on point reminds me a bit of old fashioned lemonade

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Often out of stock, buy it immediately when you see it in stock. The taste is fresh, adding water or running water is very delicious, and the individual packaging is very convenient.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I add this to every glass and bottle of water I drink. I keep it in my pantry, lunch bag, and purse. I'm drinking a lot more water!

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Tastes good without squeezing lemon. I usually get so much waste from squeezed lemon so i thought I would give these sachets a try. I would definitely buy some more.