HU

4.2
  • S
CommandClip
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

we have these with sparkling water and it tastes AMAZING 😍 you can definitely tell it has stevia in it. I mix a packet into a sip of water to dissolve then slowly add around 1-2 cups of sparkling water depending on what concentration I want, it fizzes a lot and tastes really great 👍

f2a288ac-e75e-44b3-8a3f-3154e183061e
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I have been using these lemonade packets for a few years to add some extra flavour to my water. I love the taste of them and I love that there is no added sugar. I will sometimes have a glass of this with 1 tbsp ACV before meals to help with digestion and blood sugar balance.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is my runner-up favorite flavor of all the great flavors here at True Citrus! Always have it on hand for a quick refreshing drink. You can't beat the crisp lemon and sweet strawberry that is the real thing,not a bunch of chemicals and artificial flavors other stick packs are loaded with.And it's cheaper than unhealthy soda pop!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I am using these to give some taste to powders and vitimins that do not taste that nice. The price was good and I do like the flavours.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

A little goes a long way, makes water taste so yummy. I do drink a lot more water with these drops and stay away from sodas!

Posted on May 2, 2022

These are great to add to your water. I hate water and these have me drinking a gallon a day. Also I don’t buy juice anymore. The raspberry flavour taste the best. I reorder more.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Not a bug fan of water But with this, I'm always drinking water! It tastes so good and sometimes I substitute soda with this as juice! Quality is awesommmme! Super love!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I am using this with collagen peptides and I never been this happier. The taste is so fresh just like making my own strawberry lemonade right from the fruits. It can eliminate the bad after taste of any collagen peptides.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This drink offer you a low calorie and low sugar option with a good taste, size and easy packaging to use which helps you stick to your diet