Page 1 - Reviews - Twinings, Calm, Adaptogens, Fig & Vanilla Flavored Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free, 18 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g) - iHerb
HU

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Beautiful color and smell aroma. Great taste that doesn't need any sweetener. Don't need to drink it with milk as being just perfect as it is. Even better that I've expected. Perfect for a rainy after work evening treat. Although it has many aromas blended into it this tea has a soft scent that makes a great tea. Definitely a hit!

c262f33d-b348-4250-8574-5067cc184fa6
4a77f91d-8e3e-47e7-9ae1-9a36e4ac18a7
3fd1874c-f9d6-4ddd-b4bd-2f5ca785ffc4
abd84ae1-ea57-458c-9e0a-e94ffbda3b4e
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The absolute best herbal tea bags out there. Wonderful light vanilla fog flavor, silky and smooth. The tea really has calming properties! Buy first, ask questions later! Shipping was fast, and with coupon the total purchase was cheaper than anyone else. My local groceries stores don't even carry this tea , but thanks to iHerb I am all set!

d5934006-4680-4ff7-a82b-3356d5b80c8b
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

LOVE this tea. Not so sure about how calm it makes me feel- I don’t really feel any different and tend to drink it in the evening anyway- but I love the flavour so much.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

i bought a few boxes of twinings tea at the same time and this tea gave me a cozy and warm feeling when I drank it

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Wow.. this is my first time i buy this tea. This tea free of caffeine. I love the aroma of this tea, vanilla scent. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good tea. One bag can make a full tea cattle or 4 cups as it is very strong. It has some natural sweetness so a lot of times we drink it without sugar. I like Twining tea, it is a good quality tea.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

A great tea for those with a sweet tooth. It smells and tastes almost like a dessert. Chicory root in the blend adds a bit of complexity so it's not just cloyingly sweet.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My favorite way to drink this tea is with a tiny bit of honey. It's wonderful for at night or during the day when you just need a few minutes to relax and re-focus.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Wonderful flavor. I love to sip this tea when I have a chance to be on my own in our crowded house. A mug of this tea and a good book make for a wonderful break from life.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I enjoy this herbal no caffeine tea! It tastes great. I add a no sugar sweetener when I use it, and it brings our even more of the blend of flavor from the ingredients. I sip it in the evening or any time I may need something relaxing.