HU

Posted on May 7, 2022
Great Vegan Mince

And you don't even have to use it in tacos... I added it as a side dish, alongside some curry and it tastes fantastic! The size of the package is a bit small (one time use), but it's very easy to prepare and will be ready in just a few minutes. Suitable for vegans.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I had this for dinner with peppers, salsa and coconut cheese.. Good consistency as long as you are using the exact amount of water, otherwise it is too soggy. Tastes very much like Mexican without the cruelty.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

TVP with good spice mix, easy preparation and tasty result. A bit too pricey for the package size, I think will buy again when this will be on sale

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

ready in no time - this meat substitute is so great - full of flavor and protein, super nutritious, easy and quick to prepare, you cant not love it! already ordered more! loved this "fast" food that is so healthy and guilty free :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Quick and easy but bland. we do a lot of our own cooking and this was a disappointment, found it quite tasteless. The texture is like mince but taste is really lacking. I bought 3 packs - 1 pack I made to recipe, but the other 2, I made mixing in my own ingredients and spice - way better. I wouldn't buy this again.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It's nice, good for the price. I used the recipe on the package to make the mix and ate it in a pita with tahini instead of a taco. It was enough for almost three servings. Not amazing but I'd still recommend

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I liked this! Good quality ingredients and taste. Makes a lot of servings so the size of the package is great and in my opinion worth it. I used is as “ground beef” on salad and taco bowls. Fits well for a keto or vegetarian diet

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Love love this product! The only brand that comes close to consistency of meat! Great seasoning, easy and quick to prepare!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Really hit the spot - I've been missing good tacos while I live abroad!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022