HU

Lwilson
Posted on May 22, 2022
Delicious Flavor!!

We love it on our popcorn! Only complaint is that it goes too fast. My daughter's friends always ask me to make popcorn when they come over since buying this. Will definitely by again. Hopefully on sale as it really does go fast. Wish the bottle was larger for the price.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Tastes so bold! Goes well on anything! I like to use it in my pizza toast recipe! I also put it on baked potatoes, and grilled veggies! It’s so good in popcorn. I wish the size was a little bigger. It’s used up quickly, and the price is kind of high. I will wait for a sale and repurchase(stock up) again!

Great quality! Natural ingredients, authentic cheese taste, convenient and cheap. This is an incredible product sure to zhuzh up any plain bowl of popcorn. Just pop, add melted butter and this on top for a 10/10 snacking experience.

f5b349b2-cbf2-45fb-95ba-ada615db3194
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I almost dont wanna recommend it to you so it wont be out of stock all the time. quality ant taste are super! i use it on air popped popcorn

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the taste, can’t go wrong with white cheddar. It’s also super cheesy so a little goes a long way, which makes it a great value for the size.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I missed cheese popcorn soooo much so this was a welcome purchase. It’s not as cheesy as I want it to be, but it does the job. I’m planning to get the sour cream flavor soon!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Very nice flavor. Still hate the packaging with the big holes, but i will just transfer it to another container. I liked the asiago peeper cheesy favor more, as it was more spicy ad cheesy, but this one was nice too. Worth a try

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Pleasantly surprised with the taste of this product. It’s a little powdery tasting but it’s something I can get past after a few bites of my popcorn. I always pop my own corn and this adds another option for taste.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My tastebuds may be off as I expected a more cheesy flavor It was okay: at least I did not put salt on the popcorn as I am trying to cut down.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love it you can use it with popcorn or french fries or with anything