HU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022
So flavorful!

It has a strong cheese flavor! You can taste the black pepper too, it’s a great combination! I love that it has no artificial flavors, so that makes the high price worth it to me. Great quality, you get what you pay for. I wish the container was a little bigger. Kind of small so it goes quick! I use it on pizza toast as well as veggies and meat to season. Not just for popcorn!

Wing Wong
Posted on May 22, 2022

The cheddar seasoning is so good. I loved it. I used it on air popped popcorn and works great. It adds a twist of flavor to a healthy snack. I like the fact that does not add lots of grease or chemicals. The assiago pepper is OK but not my thing. and also do not care much about the Sriracha flavor. I'll be ordering just the cheddar from now on.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Restocked for the third time! Been using this brand for years, the quantity is really good, the quality is very well known, the packaging is amazing, the quantity is enough for almost 5 months. Smells amazing 🥺

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

this is excellent on pop corn and would you believe microwave pork rinds. It gives it a unique flavor. I plan to grill some steaks and plan to sprinkle some on while it is resting.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Tastes a bit too artificial, and too sour, for my taste. Does not remind me of any flavor mentioned in its name/description LOL. but still... Ok, if you want to spice up your pop corn

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Tastes great! I love that it is 0 calorie. I like using it for food other than just popcorn.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

If you're bored with microwave popcorn, add a few shakes of this and rediscover home made popcorn.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

One of our favorite popcorn toppings besides yeast flakes and plain salt!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Lovely cheese and peppery taste. worth a try. dont love the container with big holes, but just put it in a spice container :)

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very good and very tasty but not so much