HU

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This coffee is simply amazing. The roast is perfect, dark but not burnt. The beans are large and the flavor is full, but not overbearing. I don't know the origin of the beans, but this is a well-balanced blend. I can't say that I taste any chocolate, or caramel or nuttiness', etc. but there is simply a mouth filling taste of pure flavor and joy. Low acidity. This is certainly the best coffee that I have tasted that is marketed through I-herb. The value for money can't be beat. I am planning to make this my house blend and renew my order soon. BTW this blend was recommended on the producer's (Verena) website, and I agree that they know what they are talking about. I'm also happy that it comes in a large size, which is a better value. I had another Verena coffee (Sumatra) which was good, but this is much more to my liking. I'm happy that I-herb is distributing this. Drink up!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great value for money! The quality of the product is exceptional for the price. The taste is a little bitter for my preferences but great for people that enjoy a strong, dark flavour to their coffee.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use moka pot and starpresso to make the coffee/espresso. Taste great. since this is 100% Arabica (unlike traditional blend for making espresso with Robusta beans), the espresso brewed doesn't taste like traditional espresso for obviously reason but still tastes great.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great value, tastes good, the darker roast brings out the flavour without too much bitterness, packaging works well too for bulk purchase

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

For coffee, I'd call this the best deal on iherb. Great coffee, great taste, great value. Nice and dark.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very happy with this coffee purchase. Nice and strong taste , good quality beans. Will definitely buy this again. Great value

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Feels like high quality coffee beans. Smells great and has a pretty strong taste. Much recommended!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great roast and taste. If you like the dark one, this is a great coffee choice.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Bought as a gift - yet to hear feedback on taste and quality

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Good quality coffee with great taste to start the day.