HU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Recommended by Doctor

My favorite magnesium! At first, this product didn't help with my heart palpitations, but within a few days, it did. It also keeps my bowels regular, and I can even add in supplements I couldn't take before because they "clogged the plumbing"

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I ordered this for my husband. He has been using this magnesium product for a couple of years which was recommended by his chiropractor. It works for him. The product was sent in a timely fashion with updates. It was packaged well.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

great combination, I take 2 at night. easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I use this every night. Helps me sleep well and keeps my moves smooth ;)

Posted on May 20, 2022

so far so good. I've been looking for a good magnesium

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Phenomenal product.. helps with ocular migraines and high blood pressure. Would definitely recommend this product to a friend.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Great product to release your muscles and mind helps you sleep better too

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

My doctor prescribed this brand - I take one every night to help with constipation, absolutely brilliant. Great value for money.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I specially took this form of magnesium to improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, managed to get 5+, you can take 2 tablets at once at night and in the morning there will be "happiness" very softly and gently. It also includes a form for the nervous system. Good correct soft drug, I advise.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good magnesium. I take 3-4 capsules at night. With restless legs syndrome, I increase the dose to 6, and I fall asleep all at once. When stressed at work, I also increase to 6 capsules a day and immediately become a different person. Nothing annoys you, everything is fine. For a visible effect, you must take at least the specified value. The preventive dose of magnesium per day is 400 mg, taking a lower dosage you will not notice the effect, and you will think that it does not work. Take care of yourself, everyone is healthy.